St Helena Bay Villages situated on the magnificent West Coast of the Western Cape will offer an obvious appeal of living in a secure unique environment alongside modern amenities enclosed with natural greenbelts. The breathtaking views over the Atlantic Ocean and the extensive surrounding natural areas make for a superb setting. Here you will be energised by the pristine nature and calmed by amazing and spectacular sunsets.
St Helena villages will consist of the following development components, which will be developed in various phases:
* Approximately 3323 luxury free sanding residential units clustered together in 34 nodal villages.
* An 18-hole golf course (130ha) laid out along the hillside contours.
* A class leading Boutique Hotel.
* Guest lodge and tourist centre.
* Restaurants catering from international to local cuisine which consists of world renown west coast rock lobster (crayfish) and other seafood delicacies.
* Luxury Retirement Village with 24 hour medical care.
* Small commercial centre to serve residents.
* Green belts which will hosts the natural bio-habits.
* Clubhouse and associated amenities which would also serve as a tourist centre with administration buildings.
* Agricultural management centre including logistical support buildings.
For more information of this development, please contact us on +27 (0)21 557 5351.